The journey to helping Multi-Academy Trusts meet their net zero carbon targets
‘Net zero’ has been a buzzword ever since the government passed its Bill to bring all greenhouse gas emissions to net zero by 2050. As a result, MATs across the country need to develop their environmental strategies for reducing carbon emissions by 78% across their academy estates by 2030 to reach the 2050 zero net carbon target. But where should you start?
To help MATs meet their net zero carbon objectives efficiently and effectively, we follow a 10-phase journey that is underpinned by our technical and programme management expertise in the educational built environment space.
As part of the process, here are just a few ways we can help. We will
- Arrange assessments of your current carbon footprint
- Help you set appropriate net zero carbon targets
- Set a procurement and purchasing strategy out to 2030
- Write bids for government grants to implement the purchasing strategy that helps you achieve your targets
- Produce a Net Zero Standard Charter specifically for your MAT to ensure that your supply chain helps you achieve your targets
- Create a dashboard of supplier contributions to achieving your targets
To help you kick start the process, our team will discuss your plans with you and detail how we will meet your objectives within a proposal, setting out the data requirements, resources and costs to achieve your net zero carbon targets. If you would like to find out more or kick start the process, click here.
Andrew & @AnitaKEducation are looking sharp as ever at the brilliantly planned @MatAssociation MAT Growth Conference run by @Convenzis_Group
Swing by our stand this afternoon, or DM us to chat about all things procurement! 🗨️
#MATGrowthConference #MATGrowth https://t.co/NQevxoRQoz
RT @SchoolsBuyClub: The Schools’ Air quality Monitoring for Health and Education project (@SAMHEProject) will provide 2k schools with free…