Social Media Strategy and Management
Bespoke creation and implementation of a multi-channel approachFind out more
Place Group can help with the creation and implementation of a multi-channel approach utilising multiple platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube in order to build awareness and engagement.
We can assist with the design of social media brand guidelines and templates to ensure consistency across all platforms. Brand guidelines will ensure core values are communicated via bespoke visual assets; design style, colour palette and tone of voice will all work to reinforce the messaging and create the desired online presence and narrative.
- Ongoing social media management including weekly posts across all platforms with a clear, defined content schedule
- Regular reporting and monitoring of impressions, reach and engagement alongside recommendations to continually improve strategies
- Repurped video content to create a large bank of video assets that can support the social and digital strategy
- Creation of designed assets to support social media and digital marketing strategies
- Additional content creation days allocated in order to capture additional footage and interviews with head teachers, staff and pupils alike, ensuring messaging is kept fresh and new initiatives and messaging are continually communicated to the target audience
Place Group can support you with the creation of premium, high quality promotional video to excite and engage target markets including local parents and pupils.
We provide hands-on support from concept all the way through to delivery, covering all aspects of pre-production, storyboarding, production and post-production.
We can assist with the creation and implementation of a fully focused digital marketing strategy in order to consistently deliver high quality assets to your target audience.
- Research of key search terms and audiences to ensure detailed audience creation and targeting by age, gender, location, behaviours and interests. (e.g. parents within an agreed radius of a school) )
- Remarketing ads to users that have previously engaged with content online
- Clear call-to-action on all pages with additional landing pages
Place Group will work with you to design websites that are compliant, informative and easy to navigate whilst having the ability to host interactive and dynamic content such as high quality videos.
The websites will be fully mobile optimised to ensure accessibility for all members of the school community. We will ensure content and can be added and amended with ease by school staff including navigation, menu, photos, animation, videos, live video streams, newsletters and social media feeds.
We can also help Multi and Single Academy Trusts develop a common website template which can be applied to member schools whilst ensuring each school retains their individual look and feel.
Our offering is inclusive of domain acquisition, hosting, SSL security certificate, device optimisation, installation of tracking codes to compliment digital marketing strategies and basic SEO functionality.
We can support you with the production of multi-camera live event streams via Zoom, with live vision mixing and addition of pre-recorded video assets.
These are presented by a school representative to provide an engaging, aesthetically pleasing and interactive experience for parents and potential pupils. This will give viewers an exciting visual representation of the school, delivered to a premium standard with a fresher approach than typical Zoom meetings and webinars.
Thanks for contacting us! We will get in touch with you shortly.