Place Group is proud to be associated with the Bellevue Place Education Trust, which has successfully opened seven new primary schools to support communities with excellent education across the London area.
All Bellevue Place Education Trust schools are focused to deliver high quality education provision in areas where there is a shortage of primary school places.
Our Free Schools
- Rutherford House School – Balham, London
- Braywick Court School – Bray, Maidenhead
- Whitehall Park Primary School – Islington, London
- Kilburn Grange School – Brent, London
- Halley House School – Hackney, London
- Deer Park School – Richmond, Surrey
- Watling Park School – Burnt Oak, Edgware
Headline facts about the Bellevue Place Education Trust
- The Trust educates 800 pupils in the seven growing Free Schools
- When full, the Trust will provide 2,730 additional primary school places across London and in Maidenhead
- The first BPET Free School to open, Rutherford House, was judged by OfSTED as a Good School with outstanding features (outstanding in SMSC, curriculum and SEN provision) in its inspection on 1 & 2 July 2015.
- Across the three BPET schools which were open in 2014/15, on average, 86% of BPET pupils in reception achieved a Good Level of Development (national average in 2015 was 65%).
- BPET sponsors schools in seven Local Authority regions, which includes Wandsworth, Windsor & Maidenhead, Islington, Brent, Hackney, Richmond on Thames and Barnet.
- BPET has attracted over £38.4m of capital investment in areas of basic need for new primary school places.
- The Trust is providing a new model of education, using the experiences of the Independent School sector, combined with the efficiency of a private sector company.
For further information about Bellevue Place Education Trust visit the Trust’s website at www.bpet.co.uk