Holiday Activities and Food Programme
Place Group can support local authorities with the delivery management of the DfE’s Holiday Activities and Food programme 2021.
Our education programme management services are designed to provide (swift) additional capacity and expertise on certain aspects of delivery – especially monitoring which will be required when working with the DfE’s National Support Service partner.
Our experienced project managers can ‘take the pressure off’ key facets of the programme, including:
- Developing mobilisation plan – aligned to the Guidance.
- Mapping the (appropriate) holiday provision in your area to ensure that holiday provision exists and is supporting the areas of greatest (HAF themed) need
- Drawing in wider support to enhance the local programme and its sustainability
- Developing/finessing a local delivery plan for provision in your area
- Supporting your HAF providers to meet the DfE’s framework of minimum standards, including safeguarding requirements and meals that meet school food standards
- Promoting and advertising provision, including working with local schools and other agencies to encourage the most ‘at need’ FSM/SEND children to attend
- Working with other local services or agencies to ensure a joined-up and efficient approach, for example, signposting, peer-2-peer support and sharing resources
- Building and maintaining the necessary local delivery partnerships
- Offering a support service to HAF Providers and Operational Delivery Providers
Awards and Accreditations
We are proud to have achieved the following awards and accreditations for our work supporting schools and MATs across the country.
Bellevue Place Education Trust
Learn, Enjoy, Succeed
Our Multi-Academy Trust successfully opened seven new primary schools to support communities with excellent education across London and Maidenhead, with a new converter that joined in January 2020.
Our vision is for all pupils and staff to enjoy a broad and enriched learning experience, enabling them to achieve far greater individual success than they might previously have thought possible. All our schools are focused on delivering a high-quality provision in areas where there is a shortage of primary school places.
Our pupils continue to achieve strong outcomes across our schools:
- 80% of pupils across BPET schools achieved a Good Level of Development, 8% above the 2019 national average of 72%
- 91% of pupils passed the phonics screening in Year 1 – 9% above the 2019 national average of 82%.